Slides inside homes are a fun way to add a unique element to your interior and make getting downstairs in hurry so much faster. Today we’re sharing 9 examples of slides inside homes that add a playful and creative touch to the interiors.
1. This curved wood staircase has a slide built-in right next to it to give you the option of taking the stairs or the slide when you descend to the main floor.
2. A shiny metal spiral slide sends you shooting down from the top floor of this modern home all the way to the bottom level and adds a unique design detail to the interior.
3. This wooden staircase does triple duty as the main staircase, an entertaining indoor slide, and a storage unit perfect for books and other small objects.
4. This indoor slide connects the three levels of the home and has a flat middle section to make it easy to get off on the second floor if that’s where you want to go.
5. This modern apartment features a lofted play space just off the kitchen with a slide attached to it, making it super quick to come down for snacks.
6. The metal slide in this modern apartment takes you down from the top floor right into the living room, and passes through the kitchen on the way there.
7. This concrete slide wraps around the outside of this modern house to add a unique look to the exterior of the home, but also creates a tunnel-like atmosphere while you slide from one floor down to the next.
8. This metal slide was designed to connect two modern penthouse suites that were being combined into a single suite.
9. This wooden slide surrounded by white walls connects a work area and a bathroom.